We're always on the look out for talented people to join our award winning team.
Bell is a boutique agency based in London Fitzrovia, renowned for strategic and creative excellence. We design award-winning brands, marketing campaigns and corporate communications, using integrated digital and print media.
Account Manager – Creative Agency
Permanent position • Full-time • Hybrid (1-2 days in the office per week) • Start ASAP
Central London Office • 2+ years of experience • Fixed salary + bonus
Bell is a boutique agency based in London Fitzrovia, renowned for strategic branding, design and digital marketing. We design award-winning brands, marketing campaigns and corporate communications, using integrated online and offline media.
The Account Manager will be focused on leading some of our accounts, strategically developing our client relationships, and supporting the rest of the team in maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships. The role also involves day-to-day project management within those accounts and liaison with the internal teams and suppliers.
Reporting directly to the Account Director and Managing Director, as well as working alongside the Creative Director, Head of Design and Head of Strategy. A great opportunity for learning with a senior and experienced team.
The role is to ensure the day-to-day delivery of client creative and digital work through the studio and manage the implementation projects as appropriate. They will liaise directly with clients, build great relationship and grow the clients over time. Design, marketing and cross-media knowledge is required.
• Manage implementation of design projects.
• Manage design-related tasks efficiently both online and offline.
• Check the designer’s work to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Evaluate and present design work to clients when needed.
Account and project management
• Develop client relationships and be comfortable to mix with clients at all levels.
• Be able to take a client brief and ask any further questions.
• Write reports, meeting notes and business emails.
• Discuss strategic branding, marketing and creative solutions.
• Establish and manage budgets.
• Manage multi-channel campaigns.
• Manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Studio resource management/planning.
• Support market and competitor desk research.
• Be comfortable and confident meeting with clients.
• Be able to confidently and professionally deliver presentations to clients.
• Give accurate verbal and written feedback and instructions.
• Compose and write coherent, professional proposals for mini-pitches.
• Be able to present and sell our services, cross-sell and upsell.
• Client liaison – ensuring that a good working relationship is developed with clients.
• Looking for and developing opportunities to expand and grow client accounts.
• Be an ambassador for the business at all times.
• Take responsibility for accurate estimating and invoicing of all activity on the accounts.
• Carefully manage both the time and costs throughout a project – to maximise job profitability.
• Update forecasting and make sure to meet revenue targets.
Relevant skills and experience
• Experienced Account Manager who is motivated by understanding communication challenges, whether amongst the team or with clients.
• Ideally at least 2 years of creative agency experience.
• Strong understanding and experience in branding, design and campaigns.
• Confident, articulate and informed communicator.
• Proven experience managing and developing accounts and a passion for nurturing relationships with clients and developing business.
• Friendly, collaborative, good team player (we are a small and friendly team).
• Collaborative approach to working internally and with clients.
• A ‘can do’ attitude, willing to be involved in the end-to-end project process.
• Keen eye for detail (fundamental).
• Adept at managing budgets and margins on all jobs.
• Meets deadlines, is calm, positive and helpful under pressure.
• Flexible and focused on getting it right even if this means staying late occasionally.
• Original thinker and problem solver.
To apply for the opportunity, please submit your CV, availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the expected volume of responses, we’ll only be able to reply to candidates that we wish to interview. We understand that applying takes time and effort, so please accept our thanks for showing an interest in Bell.