At Bell, an account executive will sit within the Client Services team, and assist Account Managers to ensure the smooth running of a variety of projects, including strategy, brand development, visual identity development, integrated communications, print and digital advertising, printed literature, digital and social media campaigns.
An Account Executive will be involved to support the Client Services team in every stage of a project cycle, from setting up a project, writing and communicating briefs, managing client’s expectations, liaising with clients, internal teams and suppliers through the whole projects.
An account executive should be commercially aware and interested in the client in order to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
An unrivalled level of organisation is expected so all projects run efficiently, with other team members relying on project organisation in order to meet deadlines and understand client expectations.
Once you have built up an understanding and trustworthy reputation and managed to hone great organisational skills, we expect you to move forward to become an account manager within 1-2 years.
- Assist Account Managers to communicate project briefs to the client and all team members
- Assist Account Managers to arrange meetings, book meeting rooms, set up meeting rooms, attend client meetings and write up contact reports
- Assist Account Managers with day to day project management
- Assist Account Managers with quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well managed and organised, e.g. set up purchase orders, answer calls, update schedules, etc.
- Offer creative ideas to the Account Manager to develop exciting branding & campaigns, and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
It’ll be an office-based work, with occasional off site client meetings.
Skills and personal qualities required
We require a wide range of abilities from an Account Executive. These include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen to learn and grow
- Excellent organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive outlook
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
To apply for the opportunity, please submit your CV and an accompanying letter explaining why you want to work with Bell, to [email protected]. Salary circa £22K to £24K dependent on experience.
Visit www.bell-integrated.co.uk for more information. Due to the expected volume of responses, we’ll only be able reply to candidates that we wish to interview. We understand that applying takes time and effort, so please accept our thanks for showing an interest in Bell.