We are seeking a skilled and technically accurate Junior to Mid-weight Creative Artworker to work with us on a wide range of B2B, B2C and Third Sector clients. On a day to day basis you will be expected to be able to take the creatives’ design & follow it through to completion for print or web platforms.
You will be responsible for adapting, resizing, reworking, and retouching creative collateral across print and digital. You must be able to work at a fast turnaround rate, and be able to manage large workloads and meet sometimes tight deadlines.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all print & digital creative artwork including: advertisements, prospectuses, leaflets, brochures, email marketing, web banners, social media, landing pages and more.
- Adapt, resize, rework and retouch all creative collateral across print and digital. Proactively monitor output quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Build an effective working relationship with colleagues.
- Complete projects to an agreed timeframe
- Work proactively both independently and collaboratively as part of design team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Creative Artworker in an Agency / In-house team.
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and meticulous attention to details.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and well organised.
- Collaboration and professional relationship with creative, account and project team.
- Adobe After Effects experience an advantage but not essential.
This job will be on a Temp to Perm basis, but will most likely lead to a full-time position for the right candidate. Please send your CV, salary expectations and work samples through to email@example.com.
Due to the expected volume of responses, we’ll only be able reply to candidates that we wish to interview. We understand that applying takes time and effort, so please accept our thanks for showing an interest in Bell.
NB: No agencies.