Due to recent success, Bell is entering an exciting period of growth. We need a new Account Manager to:
- Grow client accounts
- Support the client services team
- Support the creative team
- Help with managing clients digital, online / traditional comms, and branding projects
- Be a partner to our clients
- Help our clients to ‘feel loved’
Bell designs award-winning brands, marketing campaigns and corporate communication. We are renowned for strategic and creative excellence. We are expanding our team, with an excellent client manager who is comfortable working with clients on projects, both on and offline. You will work closely with the Account Director / Senior Client Partner, to manage the expectations of our clients, help manage the delivery of integrated campaigns and grow our accounts. You will be fully immersed in the process, from brief to production.
There will be plenty of learning opportunities to become the best client partner you can be.
Qualifications / experience requirements:
- Holds a relevant degree
- At least three years’ commercial experience gained in an agency
- Ability to represent Bell in presentations and meetings, and build good working relationships
- Be responsible for managing and developing an exciting portfolio of clients
- Able to understand client needs, take briefs, consult with confidence and liaise with the studio and suppliers
- To control the financials of specific client accounts from quotations through to invoicing and reporting
- Deliver a very high standard of client service
- Permanent UK resident
- Be a great team player, with a passion for supporting the agency in creative and commercial success
- Friendly, collaborative, personable
- Strategically business-minded and entrepreneurial
- Have experience of working to tight timescales in a design or integrated agency environment
- Be punctual, reliable, with a professional ethos
- Ability to meets deadlines; be calm, positive and helpful under pressure
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great role for an up and coming Account Manager who is looking for a career opportunity in a friendly and expanding team.
To apply for the opportunity, please submit your CV and an accompanying letter explaining why you want to work with Bell, to [email protected]. Salary circa £28K to £30K dependent on experience.
Visit www.bell-integrated.co.uk for more information.
Due to the expected volume of responses, we’ll only be able to reply to candidates that we wish to interview. We understand that applying takes time and effort, so please accept our thanks for showing an interest in Bell.
NB: No agencies.