In 2014/15, most UK universities’ student recruitment flatlined.
In fact, some institutions actually saw numbers fall by up to 2%. In that same year, Bell helped an iconic university increase theirs by a massive 21%. In addition, it’s now voted, by young people, as being in the top-ten UK university brands. Not surprisingly, they’ve also won several awards as a result. If you’d like to know how, read-on and contact us.
APPLICATIONS LEAPT BY
21% LAST YEAR?
Are you a student’s first-choice institution, or a safe second choice?
BRAND HEALTH CHECKLIST
- Is your brand identity distinct and memorable? Ask a stranger.
- Do you / does your team understand what your institution is – and is not?
- Do you have a short, memorable mission, vision, and core values statements?
- Can your team remember your corporate values, unprompted, and explain how they live them?
- Do all of your promotional materials communicate your institution’s educational philosophy?
- Do you have, and communicate, a culture that attracts talent?
- Do your visitors feel that there is something special about your campus?
- Do they share that feeling with others?
- Can visitors recount one special thing that your institution has achieved?
- Do you think your team can solve these issues without expert help?
Can’t tick all the boxes?
Contact us now…